Home » Courses » Digital Transformation in the Era of 5G and AI
Improve outdated business processes
Boost customer experience
Automate and simplify selected tasks
Free up your staff for the important stuff - strategy, sales, and quality assurance
Stay competitive and ahead of your industry
Identify and explore
a range of emerging technologies
Assess how specific emerging technology can add value to your business financially and operationally
Develop an implementation plan to roll out new technology in you workplace
Technology that looks and feels good for customers can help to keep them impressed and loyal to your brand.
By updating old processes, employees can focus on
revenue-generating outcomes, building both personal and company growth.
Gain unique publicity over competitors when you can offer better experiences for partners, customers and employees.
Uncover more growth opportunities with improved market position and revenue growth.
• Examine technologies used in smart cities
• Explore technical principles for applications and platforms
• Understand 5G technology and its impact on businesses
• Learn about the 4 technological pillars (Cloud Computing, AI, Automation and Data Analytics) and their examples
• Gain context by learning about emerging tech applications in multi-industry case studies
• Hands-on practice of common tools and applications in the 4 technological pillars
• Understand how the 4 pillars work together for digital transformation
• Discuss and share processes that may benefit from emerging technology.
• Identify business focus and context for investing in emerging technology.
• Evaluate and compare feasibility of tech applications
• Track the tasks and activities required for implementation
• Relate SWOT to evaluating emerging tech in your workplace
• Determine how new technologies are relevant to stakeholders
• Forecast stakeholder questions and prepare your pitch
• Develop ways to reduce resistance to new technologies
• Strategise a technology roadmap to influence stakeholders and implement your action plan.
All rights reserved 2021